- November 23, 2020
- Posted by: Brouillette Manor
- Category: News
As of Monday November 23, 2020, Windsor and Essex County moved to the Orange – Restrict Level of the Province of Ontario’s COVID-19 Response Framework. With that comes amendments to our visiting and testing policy, as follows:
- Effective immediately, the indoor/outdoor visits and short term LOAs are cancelled until further notice (medical appointments will be assessed on individual basis);
- Essential caregiver visits are reduced to 1 (one) per resident. They continue to be scheduled;
- All essential caregivers must be COVID tested weekly and need to SHOW proof of negative result;
- The process for palliative visitation has not changed.
Please watch for further details via email regarding testing times and dates.