- May 1, 2020
- Posted by: Brouillette Manor
- Category: News
We would like to extend a sincere THANK YOU to all of the families, friends and community members who have shown their support during this difficult time. Our staff are working hard to keep everyone safe, and we are overwhelmed by the support we have received. All gestures, both big and small, are met with smiles and appreciation from all of us. These kind gestures are giving us strength and faith to get through all of this together. We would like to thank some specific community members, however there are many who have donated anonymously or who do not want recognition.
- Adina and Michelle Dobrin for the generous donation of sandwiches, masks, caps and iPads
- Tim Hortons for the generous donation of coffee & donuts for the entire staff;
- Tabouli by Eddy for their delicious hummus;
- Subway for their donation of sandwiches;
- Steve Outridge for the generous donation of pizza;
- Pat Ouellette for creating mask extenders to save our ears;
- Julie Morris for the delicious cookies
- K.O.M.A. Restaurant for the delicious pasta lunch
- What’s Poppin’ Popcorn Factory for donation of popcorn
- Jenna Naylor for the donation of an iPad
- To everyone who posted signs outside the building. They make us all smile and give us a boost of confidence when we start our shifts;
- And MANY MORE!
Please know that your positivity and appreciation makes us stronger. From the bottom of our hearts, THANK YOU!